Great news CABAListas!
While R2D6 is done, we’re still offering you a chance to get a Domination VI slot with the Netoipia Cyberleague Tournament!
Join and win in the 3×3 Carnage Tournament Qualifiers happening during the Netopia Cyberleague Tournament this Saturday (February 11, 2012) at the Cyberzone, SM North Edsa!
Aside from winning a Domination VI slot, winners will also receive the following:
- 60D Warlord or Level Booster Premium Service
- 30D Blessing Bead Plus
- 30D +8 Epaulet of Choice
- Permanent Pet Change Kit of Choice (except UFO)
- Permanent Costume of Choice
So what are you waiting for? Prepare and head out to SM North Cyberzone and join the CABAL Online-Netopia Cyberleague Tournament this Saturday
Check out the mechanics below.
3×3 Carnage Tournament Qualifier
- The first eight (8) teams of three (3) members to register during the event will qualify.
Registration will be from 10:00am to 10:30am. Tournament shall start at 12:00 noon.
- Upon registration, each team must present valid identification cards (IDs) of each of its members.
- Registration will be conducted on a first-come, first-accepted basis. All team members must be present during registration.
- Participants shall use pre-made characters provided by the CABAL PH Team, each with its own standard equipment and potions.
- Tournament Style is 3v3 Guild War. In the eliminations and semi-final levels, the required kill count is six (6). The required kill count will be raised to ten (10) during the championships match.
- Each match will be conducted in a best-of-three series. First to win two rounds will win the match.
- Tournament system is Single eliminations. Losing teams may no longer compete in the tournament, while winning teams will advance to the rounds leading to the championships match. The team who wins the championships match will be declared the representative of the area/tournament and may choose to battle it out in the 3v3 National Tournament in Domination VI.
- At the end of the Road to Domination 6 events, eight teams will emerge as the regional champions. A Wild Card tournament will be conducted online to complete the eight (8) teams who shall compete on DOMINATION VI.
Team 1: NCR Team
Team 2: North Luzon Team
Team 3: South Luzon Team
Team 4: Visayas Team
Team 5: Mindanao Team
Team 6: Netopia CyberLeague Team
Team 7: WildCard Team 1
Team 8: WildCard Team 2
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All e-Games’ Terms and Conditions apply.
- E-Games employees are not allowed in any way to participate in the competition.
- Winners from past CARNAGE tournaments (Domination III, Domination IV, and Domination V) are not allowed to participate in this contest.
- All participants, upon registration, have agreed to play fairly at all times during the competition. The use of any third-party programs, exploitation of bugs or any similar activities that lead to unfair advantage over their opponents is subject to verbal warning or eventual disqualification depending upon the discretion of the tournament facilitator.
- The event facilitator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or team member for violating the tournament regulations, or for causing disturbance or delay to the tournament.
- Teams may only change their line-up before every match. Exception may be made in case of character bugs or issues as deemed fair by the tournament facilitator.
- All participants should remain at the tournament venue during the competition. Failure to appear ten (10) minutes after the team or a single member is called will cause the tournament facilitator to commence the tournament without them/him (loss by default if team fails to appear).
- Official complaints must be raised to the event facilitator only by the team captain during or immediately after a round.
- The event facilitator, being on top of the tournament proper, should be respected at all times. Punking, name-calling, cursing, threatening or causing physical damage to him may force him to disqualify the offender as he deems fit.
- All rules and regulations not covered here will be explained by the tournament facilitator on the event proper.
- The GM’s decision is final.